We can help you with the groundwork of preparing for a deal, focusing on maximising the sale value by managing the various aspects of the divestiture process up front. We can do that by:
- Evaluating the tax implications of carve-outs, spin-offs and IPOs, to enhance planning, preparation and positioning.
- Mapping the future operating model of the business, so you can present a clear vision of how the stand-alone business will run.
- Preparing a tax vendor due diligence report, a tax vendor assistance report or a tax factbook - to reflect the status of the business to be sold and make the sale process quicker and easier.
- Work with you to critically assess tax and structural opportunities to enhance deal value.
- Helping you meet your tax compliance and reporting requirements.